rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-17-2018 06:10 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

An honest question though: "club promoter game", or the fact of sending (as described above by Cattle Rustler) "A smokin hoe going up to other girls at the club and telling them, my boss is hosting an after party", are legitimate, worth-of-praise game strategies? You consider that they are NOT (border-line - or bona fide?) pay-to-play?

Maybe, I'm too old-school, or just not wealthy enough, to fully understand the situations here. As for me, gaming means seducing and convincing a pretty woman to give pleasure and sex, through chatting, smiling, escalating, or maybe (yes, it's the 21st century) by writing her witty and non-threatening (though aimed at pounding her pussy) stuff on a dating site and showing her nice photos on instagram. As to paying a male or female intermediary to "go up to other girls at the club", I consider this, well, not illegal or amoral, but not a gentleman sport anymore.

Of course, you might answer: "who cares about being a gentleman or a sportsman, as long as one gets pretty women in one's bed". And you might be true, sadly.

What's next? Are guys who spend $ on buying nice clothes whore mongers because they are just propping up their inability to use "sick game" on girls? Are all of the guys on this forum whore mongers because at some point they have fucked a girl in a country easier than their hometown after spending money on a plane ticket?

No need to discredit what other guys are doing just because you don't have it. At the end of the day girls are always going to have personal reasons on why they want to fuck a guy and these days game only plays a small part of those reasons.

Messages In This Thread