rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-08-2018 06:19 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

It's kind of sad how many people on here think OP's situation is unrealistic and dismiss him on those grounds alone. I don't claim to be on his level in terms of finances and fitness but I will say that I have a bunch of friends who are. This thread is exactly the kind of thing that at least 3 of them might do too. Once guys start rolling in the mid 7 or low 8 figures, they get crazy ideas like that... I've seen this a few times among close friends.

If your first instant reaction to this thread was "he's guaranteed to be a troll cause nobody could actually be this kind of a badass in real life", you need to think bigger.

It's sad how we went from self improvement to hating on other men and acting like jealous women.

Quote: (10-08-2018 07:35 PM)sethg Wrote:  

I am actually in a sort of similar situation to OP. I am not hiring anyone, but I plan to write a thread about Tenerife, where I live, and invite someone to be my roommate and wing here. This seems like a good place to find like-minded souls to team up with. I can fully understand his choice and strategy, and would probably do something similar if I could afford it.

If all else fails, I think OP should simply contact some PUA gurus. A decent one will already have many of the skills OP requires, and those guys love to travel, etc.

RSD and other PUAs wont help much other than drain his bank account

Quote: (10-10-2018 01:34 AM)Gotti Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2018 06:16 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

7 day ban for Going Strong for trying to start a rumor that OP is a criminal drug pusher after he was repped by another trusted member.

Roosh the OP claims to know you. Why not just comment on if that is true or not to dispel the doubt in this thread?

It sounds completely bizarre to me. Hiring a former Thai soldier to work as a bodyguard to go to the Full Moon Party or Phi Phi? [Image: undecided.gif]

If Roosh did not know OP he would have already said so.

Quote: (10-10-2018 05:02 AM)sethg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2018 04:48 AM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

Either way, OP won't get EVERYTHING he is looking for.

He'll get it if he hires me, and a lot more besides, which I explained to him in my message [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (10-11-2018 02:30 PM)Bobcat Wrote:  

Just read the whole thread, a bit interested in the position in spite of my age (mid-30s). I don't think I'd fit all requirements but could give it a try (not being Cindy's emotional support squirrel here but I could use the money), anyway I do have a few questions if OP doesn't mind?

You want to hire people as personal assistant bodyguard, promoter whatever the job description is, I get the idea, but will you sign an agreement and how (and when) will you pay your personal assistant? I'd think you'll need to pay taxes, probably even health insurance, for your employee? or do you just plan on paying cash or crypto maybe? Even then, even if you pay cash or crypto, you'd be liable to pay taxes in Thailand or your country of residence, if you employ a bodyguard or promoter in Thailand, do I have this right? What about Thailandese laws on employment and health insirance, maybe also there are regulations for bodyguards or club promoters?

Also if I or anybody else take on the job, I would have to declare my earnings as personal assistant, especially if you wire money to my bank acount (luckily don't have to fear the IRS but the CRA is no joke and maybe Thailand has their own revenue agency??), unless it's all under the radar?

Last question , will you send to the man you eventually hire 2 plane tickets (return) to Thailand and a retainer fee for initial expenses, maybe just 1000 US Dollars to buy Summer clothes and vaccine to Asia or just clear his debts before traveling? and when will you pay the rest of the salary, on completion at the end of your holiday or one week, 2 weeks before completion, bank wire, crypto , cash?

All of that shit (responsibilities) falls on you, not on him.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread