rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

OP good news,you were right of course! Got myself banned for 3 days for my 'agressive tone' even though you were the one started this shitstorm by calling me 'dumbass', dumbass. OK I get it I'm a regular joe with little money and wifey in the 6ix while you're rolling with Rooh and Dan Bilzerian and act on the forum as if you're Tuthmosis whos just won the Melate jackpot. Now you rich, gotta play with the White boys eh, Tuthmosis? and throwing cash at girls like it's Greek Kamaki all over again?

OP's Greek Kamaki's younger bro?

Whatever, I have a question for Roosh before the ban: man I was at one of your conferences back in Canada when sjw journalists on the rag were hunting you , I even shook your hand back then,so am I allowed 1 question without banhammer hard on my Canuck head?SmileSo question is, is that a new forum rule that greenhorn comes along throws money at a couple of big-name Roohers and he can do whatever the F he wants from now on with the forum?New ruel? the forum is OK with p2p by proxy!?

TravellingParty bought himself cloak of bloody invulnerability and' rules don't aplly to rich people ' is that the new forum motto??
OP you found the recipe to become no-return-of King of the forum : first throw money at a big-cat like Pain positive and if needed add a few $ to pai rico, then you pay bottle service to Rooh when you met him at Bilzerian's and voila, OP can shit on broke squareheads like yours truly and rule the forum like you're Pharao no crown but melancia na cabeça!! Guess $ can buy your all in this time and age, sure bought OP 2 beautiful emotional support squirrels name of pain positive & pai rico ?? and y'all make fun of 'the corrupt Clintons' lmao you're no better, $$ is king in the manosphere too.

Messages In This Thread