rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-12-2018 09:13 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2018 08:32 AM)Bobcat Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2018 05:35 AM)the-dream Wrote:  

As long as the trip isn't too long, travel insurance is quite inexpensive. Thai authorities won't care... this isn't the West anymore.
Whatever, I'm sure if there's ever a fight between OP's hired bodyguard (won't be me or my crew anyway, not interested anymore) from the forum and a Thailandese citizen , shit will hit the fan real bad. Thailand authorities likely to ask why one's working as unregistered bodyguard or promoter, no work visa no taxes paid, answers expected chop-chop.. Things to keep in mind when traveling, respect the local people, law, customs.

TL;DR - it's not hypocritical because operating illegally is the local custom in a country like Thailand. It is not the local custom in a country like the UK.

What is hypocritical though is how OP said he's got plenty of cash and willing to spend big, and immediately you have 'red pill' forum members tripping over themselves to be OP's friend, errand boy, bodyguard whatever, no contract, no questions asked, pay me in cash or crypto who cares about tax returns??

Bad times for the manosphere when Alpha guys are more'n ready to work under the table for any person who promises to throw money at them.

It's like this, some Bilzerian wannabe comes over , waves a big wad of cash and suddenly he's got plenty of friends on the forum?

[Image: 1*BQIUdjk5hZgG2bJjLqKVTQ.gif]

Messages In This Thread