rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Whats up, man. Forum wont let me send you a PM, but this might be a good fit.

I'm either quitting my job beginning of December or I'm demanding a few months off if they want to keep me. Can't give you a guarantee until then, but I'd be able to "easily travel to Bali or Thailand." Planned on spending a few months in Europe or SA, but this seems like a good time.

I'm late 20s, 6' 180. Been lifting for 10+ years now, and I play sports a few times a week (mostly basketball). I'm originally from NY, but I've lived in CA for about 5 years now. San Diego feels like home to me, but I've been in Santa Monica for the last year. People tell me I seem like I'm from CA, which I guess, means I'm chill. I still feel like a New Yorker though.

I have a pretty diverse amount of interests and hobbies, and have a pretty interesting life. Meditation is something that's important to me, as well.

My going out vibe depends on who I'm with, where I am, and what mood I'm in. Sometimes I'm chilling, sometimes I'm dancing, sometimes I'm outgoing, and talking and laughing with everyone. I think of going out as an invitation for adventure, or an outlet to express myself, not some sort of mission. A wingman to me is someone that can hold their own, doesn't have some weird, nervous energy, and is someone that also enjoys joking and laughing. I never think about opening, closing, or game anymore. I seem to catch eyes. Conversations usually end up happening, everyone's laughing and having fun, and that leads to who knows where.. you seem like you know what I mean.

Shoot me a PM if this sounds good. I'd be happy to talk more.

Messages In This Thread