rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

To get back on topic, I am intrigued by the relationship between being "good at game", and being a "chill and relaxed dude". Because being good at game means, among other things, being a leader of men and capable of holding a group's attention, having the killer instinct to pull triggers when you see an opening etc., so I doubt that being a chilled surfer dude, for example, is very compatible with these abilities. To be sure, there are many styles of game that can work for various people, so really it is a matter of seeing what style is OP's and what style would be a good fit for him in his employee, in his capacity as wingman. But to what degree can this be determined over the internet? Spending a night out with each promising candidate (or with all of them simultaneously, if possible) would be the absolute minimum to have any degree of confidence in the choice. Otherwise it's kind of a crap shoot, no? But if OP can afford to try out several people in situ (i.e. in Thailand) over a period of a few weeks, he will surely get what he wants in the end. It's just a question of patience and money.

Messages In This Thread