rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-09-2018 10:59 PM)JackinMelbourne Wrote:  

You do realise a lot of this is open to interpretation right?
And I'm not "tall" or "traditionally good looking" but in SEA? Maybe I am?

Jacques Derrida was a French philosopher who became famous for his "deconstruction" skills: i.e. taking something you said and interpreting it to mean the opposite of what you meant. Kind of like how you interpreted tall and handsome to mean average height and average looks.

But that's precisely the type of navel-gazing bs that wouldn't be helpful to OP. 9/10 guys here have posted reams of text about personal deficiencies. I've been reading it for years. Quite a lot of it is quite depressing, so you can't really miss it. And now that I have seen OP's FB page, I can tell you with perfect certainty that the vast majority of these people don't have what it takes to hang with him without in some way embarrassing him. At best, a handful of people would be able to fake it for a few days/weeks before problems started arising. Then OP would have to terminate the partnership and look for a replacement, as happened with the previous person he hired from here. Being "too alpha" to get a job done that's not exactly rocket science is a personal deficiency, believe it or not.

I am 100% certain that there are a handful of individuals here who can fulfill OP's requirements. The question is:

1. Are they available and interested

and,

2. How can OP find them among the (presumed) mass of people applying

Whatever happens, it will be fun and a learning experience for everyone involved; I just don't want the complexity of the task to be underestimated. It is complex, and chances are OP will be disappointed, as he was the last time, unless he gets lucky or is very thorough and discerning.

Messages In This Thread