rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-09-2018 09:36 PM)sethg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2018 09:06 PM)Tactician Wrote:  

There is nothing demanding about these qualifications.

Good looking
Tall & muscular
Solid game
Solid socializing
Bodyguard

This is the resume of a superman. I barely ever see anyone in here describe themselves as "good-looking", let alone all the other things combined, AND be independent enough to be available to fly to Thailand for months.

You can blag and bluster all you want, Tactician, but everyone can see you are full of bs.

You do realise a lot of this is open to interpretation right?

What defines "solid game"?
How good is "good looking"
How muscular is muscular? Bulky or ripped? (Either of those is muscular... just be fit and don't be a fat fuck).
Must be tall? In SEA most Westerners are taller than the average...

This isn't superman stuff. Infact, I'd probably do it if I actually wanted to go to SEA. And I'm not "tall" or "traditionally good looking" but in SEA? Maybe I am?

In fact, fuck these jokers! I could use a change of scenery. If you can't find anyone by mid November Travelling Party then shoot me a PM. I'm pretty chill and just an overnight flight away too.

Messages In This Thread