rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-08-2018 06:19 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  

It's kind of sad how many people on here think OP's situation is unrealistic and dismiss him on those grounds alone.

If your first instant reaction to this thread was "he's guaranteed to be a troll cause nobody could actually be this kind of a badass in real life", you need to think bigger.

My first instant reaction to this thread was "He's guaranteed to be a troll cause he only has 11 posts, 0 reps, and is offering a few thousand dollars a month plus travel expenses and accommodation if you go partying and gaming girls in Thailand with him".

I think this reaction is actually very reasonable and has nothing to do with a lack of "thinking big".

OP did not introduce himself, gave us no information regarding who he is, what he does, and most importantly on why we should believe or trust him given the circumstances.
His offer also seemed tailormade exactly for the user persona prevalent on this forum.

If the whole thing did not, in any way, sound somewhat suspicious to you, I have a bridge to sell you.

Anyway, at least now PainPositive, who is a respected member, is vouching for him, so OP appears to be credible.

Messages In This Thread