rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

^Yeah, that would be insane. I'm thinking it's more of personal assistant + wing + if they could be friends too / be like minded then all the better. Hence using this forum.

I think OP deserves the benefit of the doubt since he's been vetted by PainPositive & the "paying $2-3 thousand to be my friend" angle is too retarded to consider.

OP, consider clarifying what you're looking for in terms of the amount & type of work you'd want your wingman to do. A lot of members here would be happy to wing + party with you for free. Hell, most would insist they chip in their fair share.

If you're looking for someone closer to wing + personal assistant, it would be better for everyone if you said what skill set you're looking for.

Maybe I'm naive, but this seems like a great opportunity and I wouldn't want it to be glossed over because members think you're trying to pay $2-3k for ONLY a friend vs. someone you can become friends with but also provides you specific value beyond just partying.

Messages In This Thread