rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

OP is not Vinny. I know Vinny and OP in real life. They are not the same dude. He's also not Dragan. (The Dragan I met and ousted in Belgrade as a know-it all, low-value, young, poor, silly, dumbass.)

As I said before, OP is not a homo in any way. He's a normal dude with a lot of the same beliefs we have on this forum and some that differ like anyone else here.

To address the "drug smuggling" assertion he's not a guy who would try and fuck you by giving you drugs or something fucked up like that. He's super generous and kind to everyone we came across from waiters and personal assistants to the security guys I hired to help me look after him. He paid all my expenses and flights to and from and I came out on top with good money and a great experience.

While OP and I have different personalities that didn't mesh well I can tell you he's a good dude who is super into zen stuff like yoga and meditation. I'm not. I'm a loud, high-energy dude who's from a loudmouthed city and is former infantry. I'm not the type of dude who needs to be working for someone in this capacity (or maybe at all.) I'm used to working for myself or in positions where I get let loose to either make money for the person I'm working for or run a team without much guidance.

In hindsight I probably would have been better just managing a security team instead of taking on a whole range of responsibilities and wearing too many hats. I offered to do a lot more than one man could handle and it became stressful and annoying for me. OP did everything he could to make it work but it just wasn't a good fit due to our different styles so we parted ways. This was a good decision and showed a lot of maturity on both sides and wasn't because OP was a bad guy or a bad boss.

I'd say a good man to help him would be someone who is a calm, super chill surfer type personality. Finding a security professional who can also be all the other stuff OP needs is unlikely. OP isn't that demanding except when it comes to being a chill, calm dude who never gets loud or fast-talking like I tend to be. I like to put myself into stressful situations and test myself. I believe growth comes from stress and OP likes to take it easy and relax and enjoy himself. He's his own man and can choose how to go about his like like any other man. We're just different in out styles and methods.

OP is opinionated and likes to do things his way. It would be best to have someone who can "go with the flow" even if he disagrees with the methods used or the goals in mind. I'm also opinionated and have no problem saying "This isn't going to work." if that's what I'm thinking. I won't take someone's money if I think I can't get the job done no matter how much someone is paying me.

OP and I are still friends and might try to work together again in the future but for now we're both going on with our own plans and goals. Many of the guys here know me and how I operate and I wouldn't say any of this unless I meant it.

If you're on here fighting with OP about his way of doing things that's fine and you shouldn't take the job. For some guys this is a great opportunity. For me I'm going to continue to live, talk, and act however I want and am not going to change my personality or management style for any person or job. If you fit the bill of chill, easy-going, zendude that can get along with anyone while being calm and willing to try doing things someone else's way you'll love this job. If you're a different guy with lots of personality, boisterousness, and want to run things your way you'll feel like you should be doing something else.

Hope this helps. Cheers!

Messages In This Thread