rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-05-2018 09:53 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

I'm extremely naive, and absolutely do not fit the requirements for this... but I don't sense scam out of this! From previously gaming on Craigslist... I've read wayyyy worse! OP probably has FU Money... and still wants the allure of the BANG happening thanks to his skills... instead of his money! I don't believe I'd go to this instinct... but I'm the type of Dude who would do something similar if I had FU Money!

I wouldn't pay a wingman even if I had tons of money. It's just humiliating to pay somebody to hang out with you. It shows that you are low value.

If I was going that route and paying people to hang out with me, I would just cut the middleman and spend this money on girls directly, not necessarily P4P, more like a sugar baby type of deal.

Messages In This Thread