rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Looking for a good wingman to travel with me - Offering salary + travel expenses cove

Quote: (10-05-2018 08:24 PM)TravellingParty Wrote:  

Long story short, I’m successful in my late 20’s — been in game for quite a long time and have done well for myself, and have traveled a good deal solo or with friends here and there, but I’m going to do some traveling around Thailand party islands this winter (high season), and basically want a really good, reliable wingman, as it's far easier than going solo.

Perks are obvious, it’s going to be a fucking blast. On top of paying for your travel and accommodation I’ll provide you a salary of a few thousand dollars a month.

I am also seeing which of my RL friends would be a good fit for this role, but I know many are tied up in their lives (long term job, gf, etc) - so I’m open to seeing if there’s a good fit on here.

This may be a role that extends long term- but an important time for this is early December through after New Year - we will be on the Thai islands which are known to have incredible times during this period (High season + Christmas/New Year)

Requirements:

Must be able to travel to Thailand/Bali easily.

Must take being a wingman seriously and have decent game.

Ideally someone w presence- tall and muscular (as I am too, but it creates presence for us which I like). Someone to have my back as well.

Importantly: Must be chill/easy-going, easy to hang out with, I’m into yoga and meditation and like my peace and space too at times.

PM if you feel like this is a good fit for you, cheers.

I dont trust that much in this but will be in Bangkok in early december till late January possibly February all alone. Pm me if you want.

Messages In This Thread