rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

There is a big market for beach bum game in every touristic destinations. Those hippie western girls "discovering themselves" wearing trippy pants, doing some drugs and just waisting life in the tropical paradises. I have seen it back home at Mexico in some of the surf spots I used to visit with my friends. The classic local brown guy which for the common blue pilled man is just a loser banging a European/American girl who is in love with "the country and the culturre" a.k.a local cock. At the beginning I didn't understood it and I was a little bit jealous of them as well, but with time and since I traveled around and saw the pattern repeats in every place with a beach and warm weather it made sense. Something that is true about it is that those girls this guys bang are 6-7 back at home, but due to the fact they are foreings it contrats them and they seem hotter than they are when you are there. Still I respect this dudes, they don't live for the standars, chill all the time ,and bang some foreing pussy.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread