rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

Quote: (10-10-2018 03:12 AM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I'll outline the reason I am skeptical. However I trust you guys know more than me.

I look similar to him(Asian, hippyish) but I seem very close to strictly better. I don't want to sound like a hater, so please read in a matter-of-fact voice.

-Facially, I'm more attractive than he is.
-I work out and although I'm not jacked as such I look athletic and defined.
-Fashionwise my clothes are significantly better than his.
-Similar height.
-While I am broke by Kiwi standards I can show girls a much better time than he can.
-I approach virtually every girl I like with no anxiety, which is on par with the quality he pulls.
-I am skilled enough in the London Daygame Model that I can consistently draw girls in in engaging conversation EVERY time, unless she flat out doesn't participate/engage back. I cannot obviously tell what his "game" is but statistically it's gotta be worse.
-I'm young and he seems decently old.

Yet if he pulls even half the girls he took pictures with he's well outperforming me. I know many guys who are into taking photos with girls. If I wanted to take photos with girls like that and not bother banging them it seems easy enough. So to me it seems likely that's the case.

There's another consideration that NZ is just awful

if he is feeding them ya-ba, he won't need much game.

Messages In This Thread