rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

Thai Caveman beds dozens of western women, posts his notches on Facebook

I applaud this man's industry, but what's been said has been said:

- Even a 'nice girl' with a 'low notch count' is going to slut it up on vacation. In my early twenties I went to Panama City once for spring break with some buddies. My friend pulled a girl the first night, then fell ill for a few days after, ran into her in the club grinding and making out with some other guy, and her Facebook read 'in a relationship with (some guy)', this isnt an abberation it's expected.

- He has one of the most important aspects of game on lock down: call it outcome independence or 'not giving a fuck'. This is what blue pill incels don't get - 'if I do x, y and z ill get tons of girls!'. You're not gonna get swole without at least two years of gym time and the proper diet, you're not gonna learn how to talk to women by watching others do it and just because an outfit costs $1000 doesn't mean you're gonna automatically look like a boss in it. Too much focus on the result and not enough on the process.

- Most of these girls appear to be attractive, not crazy hot but good 7's. They doubtless have orbiters at home - betas with good jobs and boring personalities and probably fuck buddies - rvf chads. This guy is completely different from any of them, a novelty.

- And he lives in a fucking cave! My personally I would be scared shitless of spiders and snakes, but that takes balls. Respect.

- It's not stated anywhere but I wouldn't be shocked if he also had easy access to drugs, which help.

- I've never been to Kho Phagnan but I know people who have and the Full Moon Festival is a surreal and beautiful location (things that have a great effect on a woman's mood) and a target rich environment. I somehow doubt it but he could be just spamming approaches all day.

- This happens every time the puritanical left tries to raise a sense of moral outrage about something that has no effect on their day to day life. They name, they shame, and reeeee at the sky when this guy ends up getting even more pussy because they gave him fame.

Messages In This Thread