rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

Quote: (10-05-2018 06:31 PM)Dasein Wrote:  

You might be one of the few guys who would do best in the United States. Your target demographic (hot young women) will be able to look past your financial situation-- just being attractive, tall, and in a band will make you nearly unstoppable if you build the right network. Probably a town like Valencia or any hipster enclave outside of a big city with hot women.

I think you are sort of at the point where this is a silly question. You're going to be fine wherever you go and there is not really a need to worry. Hate to sound like a dad, but you should think a bit more about your future. Maybe reconsider your own relationships with women and what you're looking for-- yeah, chasing tail is great and all, but when your notch count is that high, it usually means that you have not really given serious relationships a decent shot.

Also start focusing on your career. You should not have difficulty pulling women. Your cock is not the compass to paradise so try to avoid just going wherever it points. It feels like you have let the side dish (female companionship) become the main course (the meaning of your life). You're at the point where you are not even likely to remember a good portion of your hookups. So if you're doing things you won't even remember... is that really going to lead to some kind of satisfaction? It feels like this is a distraction from bigger things you could be doing.

Yeah I'm trying to trick myself into getting this area more handled because travel requires more money and I'm pretty vagina motivated. I know logically that I shouldn't be but that's just how I'm built. So a search for pussy paradise might just be the fire that gets me going into a lucrative career.

It's just for me I find the stuff that pays is so painfully boring or stressful. The things that I enjoy just don't pay. Don't get me wrong trying to figure this out as well. Trying to find that right mix.

Messages In This Thread