rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

Where would I do best? (my poosy paradise)

Quote: (10-05-2018 03:40 AM)montaigne Wrote:  

''I don't really do well with Serbian, German, Scandinavian, Australian, Middle Eastern. (I think because I have a small frame despite my height and also because I'm verbally direct).''

I do best with Scandinavian, German, Middle Eastern women, usually 9's and 10's, despite being 5'4, skinny-fat and scruffy, with no facial aesthetics (nothing terrible either, just plain, 4.5/10). I'm also as direct as you can possibly be without bordering on pushy or weird; natural confidence.
The game spins differently for different people for different reasons. Women and life are strange.

As for your question, if you've had 500 notches then I'd say, you can make it work anywhere, so your pussy paradise should just be where you like the women best, right? If you're an 8 or 9, you shouldn't need money to please women, at all. You could also save yourself time & money by getting your social media game on point, and line up 10, 20, 30 models waiting for you in any corners of the world you choose.

But if you'd like to bathe in pussy like a king, maybe have high quality threesomes and have the best looking women of the place follow your word, I'd probably say Sweden right now, which has turned into a shit hole compared to the squeaky clean reputation that Denmark's managed to maintain. The mindset in Sweden has changed radically over just the past 5 or so years. Nordic girls in general would like you a lot, and are the highest quality cock-crazy types I can think of. Other than there, I'd try and get cheap rent in London and seduce with game instead of money. You'd do fine.

social media for me helps when I meet a girl cold approach and then she sees the social value after to ensure that I'm not weird in a bad way. 5k facebook friends 1.6k instagram followers. So not crazy famous level but quite a bit above average I guess.

I haven't found social media game to be fruitful for me that much in terms of directly through the apps. Maybe 20 of lays were from that, so not good ROI. If a guy is a 9-10 and has 100k followers though I could then see it possibly working more effectively than cold approach/online dating.

Regarding anywhere, yes but to make an analogy to soccer/football. If a player is good he can do well in any league but in his finite time/career you want the place where the difficulty level/prestige/rewards are tailored the player.

I really like asian girls right now. Most of my rotation girls are asian. When I was younger I loved tall blondes but a lot of the attitudes that those girls have now make it not worth the squeeze for me. Only thing is I'd rather not have a mixed baby but I'm slightly getting persuaded to do so now. (Definitely want to keep up the player lifestyle but I also want a possible exit plan, would probably never get married but start a family is not of question if I strike it rich).

Also props for actually gaming. People won't believe me but looks I think might only be a slight advantage in cold approach. I have friends who are 10/10 and our ratios are quite similar if we actually do the approaches. I also have friends who are about 5'5/5'6 who do well and similar. The biggest part of it is showing up. It's not like pussy magically lays itself down for anyone. Maybe Leonardo Di Caprio but I bet he even puts in work.

Also yes, although rare that a girl is taller than me I've hooked up with dozens that have bigger frames and taller than me too 6'1, 6'2, or a stronger 6'0 than myself. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

The worst is I see so many stunners when I'm just not in the mood to approach. 5-6 a day if I'm downtown doing errands. If I just spared the few minuets to approach those would translate to some great ones for sure. If possible always good to approach a stunner due to rarity of opportunity.

Messages In This Thread