rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roe v. Wade and why Kavanaugh matters so much

Roe v. Wade and why Kavanaugh matters so much

Exactly, we don't need another cuckervative who will turn the cheek only to get spanked by the left. In theory and on paper he should have learned he's getting a masterclass in how the left treats its political opponents.

But in practice if he wants to forgive the left and cater to their every whim the US is in deep shit. I'm sure he's getting confirmed but we'll just have to see how he acts. One of the commenters on Vox Day said the person who follows Trump might be a strongman that will absolutely not tolerate the left.

Quote: (10-04-2018 06:49 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

The one concern I would have about this is if Kavanaugh turns out to be another Kennedy.

Kennedy wasn't chosen because he was a progressive. To be fair, psyop tactics were used on him: read Robert Cialdini's Pre-suasion and you'll see how the Leftist activists who ran the case twisted Kennedy using priming tactics. It is just not infrequent in jurisdictions where judges are appointed and not elected - Britain, Australia - that a prosecutor suddenly turns into a defence-biased judge. Or a defence lawyer who's appointed as a judge becomes a defence lawyer's worst nightmare.

And this hullabaloo against Kavanaugh is a horse head in his bed: "See what we're doing to you just when you get appointed. Even if you're confirmed, and even if we don't impeach you, every decision you make will be protested or #Resisted if you step out of line."

Kavanaugh's reaction to being questioned deeply concerns me. In short, he has a glass jaw, and it's shaped like if not composed of vagina. Anybody who resorts to tears in front of a bunch of politicians just because his reputation is getting hammered by a loony woman and who is stupid enough to say "Yes! She was raped!" without a skerrick of evidence and after decades as a judge is a secret #BelieveAllWomen sympathiser, and none of you should forget that. He's the sort of man who values people's feelings over facts, the sort of man who is swayed by emotional appeals, and that's a dangerous person to have on a Supreme Court bench at the best of times.

What was the great sin of the Griswold bench looking at Roe vs. Wade? They were prepared to create or acknowledge a fictional reality. Penumbras and ejaculations and shit.

Saying "I have no doubt you were raped somewhere, sometime" is to accept someone else's fictional reality.

Anybody who brings in what his ten year old daughter said as some kind of mad wisdom is the kind of moron who thinks ten year olds - male or female - make wise decisions about anything. It's entirely possible that he will think he can convince women to love him by the decisions he makes in their favour. He's full, classic beta; not alpha; not strong; not a shitlord. Or do any of you think his tears got any pussy flowing from any of the women behind him?

It would take an alpha of Donald Trump levels to ascend to the bench in these circumstances and not allow his decisions to subsequently be biased by the beating he's taken from the Left. This was a giant shit test by the women of the Left, and much as I hate to say so, I think Kavanaugh failed it. Female plaintiffs and their lawyers won't respect him and it's likely that either he recuses himself from such cases or he isn't able to persuade his fellow judges around to his point of view anyway.

Take this as concern trolling, sure. I'm just putting it up as a distinct possibility given the sort of men we see in these positions and who resort to tears to get what they want. Bill Cosby used to joke that the secret to winning any argument in a marriage is to cry first, but Cosby's still behind fucking bars and still had to resort to Spanish Fly to get laid.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread