rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roe v. Wade and why Kavanaugh matters so much

Roe v. Wade and why Kavanaugh matters so much

Quote: (10-04-2018 04:37 AM)BlueMark Wrote:  

I'm confused.

What would be the benefit of overturning Roe v Wade, as opposed to having Kavanaugh to prevent further cultural Marxism from the Supreme Court?

What's the point in bringing up the societal costs of bastard children of single moms, in the context of overturning Roe v Wade? Those are the kids who weren't aborted.

I'm not taking a position for or against.

I'm just explaining how Roe and Griswold are the foundation for reverse discrimination and affirmative action, Gay rights, a lot of things, and that foundation literally is based on a shadow.

In the early 90s there was a case where pro life protesters were protesting an abortion clinic. The clinic got some ordinance put through that made them protest very far away, far enough to be ineffective. The protestors sue that their fundamental right - the right to free speech and to protest - was being infringed. The Kennedy court sided with the abortion clinic, and actually elevated an imagined right above the express right in the First Amendment. That was a schocking result and likely to be reversed.

Messages In This Thread