rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

I just turned 32, I was basically a virgin until i was 25.
20-25 i focused on carrier.

I living with disability on my right arm(half parrlized) from birth, that caused me insane low self esteem.
combine that with the fact that most my friends did not know what to do with girls(we would go to bars and nothing will happen) - will cause me to be clueless about games.

At 25, i was at my first big trip in thailand that opened my eyes, more over - i was there with 4 buddies who were big players, i did not know before - but boy they boosted me and gave me huge confidence.

The conclusion of the trip - i slept with 5 girls in two weeks, 2 of them at full moon party, more then all my buddies this trip, i flourished.
2 of girls were super hot.

Why do i say this? i felt Like Roosh or others, everyone got their way in life.

At 26, I went into LTR for 4 years.
when we broke up at, I went full power game, i slept with 34 girls that year.
My notch count is not big 53 girls, but only in 2 years of actual game.

What i learned ? i could sleep with many more, but i liked the most FWB with many of them. Going crazy with them, learning sex with them.

ONS are not fun honestly, if the girl is pretty i want more.
and ONS feels robotic and you can't learn from them.

Now, after 4Some, 3Some, many ONS - I feel also that i like something with continuation .

Messages In This Thread