rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Read the ancients.

Not one of them ever gives much space to women in his books.

Read about the lives of men like Cesare Borgia. Women are irrelevant in it, despite the fact he had many and sired 11+ children.

Gotta be a fag to think that a woman can "complete you".

Find higher things to chase than pussy. Merely mentioning the word "notch", if not in scare quotes, is a symptom of degeneracy - let alone putting a "flag list" on your site at the top like Krauser. Certified gamma loser!

The ancients valued male friendship as stratospherically more important than women.

But who among us brags about the number and quality of his male friendships? Who ever takes pride in THAT notch count?

I treat women like videogames these days, and the game like... another videogame. You can enjoy the hell out of it, you can be good at it, you can love it even. But at the end of the day it's just a game. And there are far more important things in life than games.

If you want to impress me, tell me that you understand quantum mechanics. That's impressive. Ejaculating in vaginas is something even the clinically retarded can do. Even animals can do it!

Respect to the dudes who have become accomplished in game and are dropping out of it to pursue higher things.

Messages In This Thread