rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Quote: (10-06-2018 08:09 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Quote: (10-06-2018 05:51 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

By the way, I got three neutral rep points for writing this as a "game denialist."

Even though it's now about 7am, there is a chick sleeping in my bed, and we just had a giant party with mostly women at my house that raged until about an hour ago.

But hey, believe what you read online, boys. Buy the books. Sign up for the classes.

All it takes is sly spit to bang women. Really. Nothing else matters ... the internet said so.

A lot of you treat "game knowledge" like it's Biblical. It's like Moses came down and put the Ten Commandments of Game on Stone. Anyone who says differently is a heretic. It's sad, and wrong.

See, I just can't take what you write seriously at all.

You say the playboy lifestyle gets boring yet you qualify yourself here by lowkey bragging about a party and a woman in your bed, indicative and in contradiction with your previous post.

For real, I can't take you seriously because if you're really so happy/doing well then how you gonna come on here and complain about this shit?

How does a guy who has his shit in order let some shit like this bother him that he posts what you post and qualifies like that?

'by the way'

LOL, who cares?

I pointed out this incongruence in the other thread where you claimed big game but was defensive when some of your buttons were pushed. If you had tight game you would notice that members here were throwing curveballs at you and shit testing you. Any person with an understanding of social dynamics and human nature would point that out as birthday cat and I did in that thread.

Do you not see the amusing irony in this?

Some guy is gonna come and tell me I ain't got game, I will laugh at him and give him a thumbs up, especially on the internet. I would expect other guys here who have confidence in their abilities to do the same because it doesn't matter.

I agree with the intention of your OP but not with the message itself.

Let those who are keen on game and interested to discuss it but alas this is a forum and I respect your right to your opinion.

Your reactions are curious and it just doesn't add up, in an amusing way. This is why why we bust your balls.

Why are you on this forum then?

It's like you went to the moon and came back and are telling us, here at NASA, that it sucks and it's just not worth it.

LOL. Pack it up guys. We done here.

I will keep my positive rep because you have provided value in the past but for real, maybe you should see to those girls in their underwear in your house...? Or is this a validation thing..?

You're on a game forum, so expect some resistance. Your reaction to it is telling and why I personally won't take your post seriously.

I already posted this to you in another and you chose not to respond, perhaps you think you're better than that. That's fine, despite your last post showing otherwise.

If you are a game denialist, own it, embrace it, enjoy it. Don't deny shit and then bitch about it when someone calls you out on it.

How is a baller dude who has lived the playboy life get his knickers in a knot over some neutral reps on a forum where 40% of the guys are talking a game bigger than they are? How is he gonna say it's overrated yet come back and qualify himself in the same thread?

This is the same shit in the modern game thread.

It's incongruent and RVF is a tough crowd buddy, get over it and get back to that girl in your bed.

It's a game forum, what else did you expect?

I don't go into a Mosque and tell them to eat pork and then complain about why they aren't interested.

The wolf doesn't occupy himself with the opinion of the sheep.

I don't really care all that much. I just posted everything I have to say in another thread.

What I'm mostly annoyed about is there are secret Facebook groups where people have "outed" my identity and even PM'd my girlfriend, which c'mon, is absolute faggotry.

There is like this weird concerted effort to go after what I write lately. I'm not sure what triggered these people. I've been writing here since 2015 without any issues, hosting meetups, etc.

It's getting weirdly personal, too. If I weren't self employed, I'd probably be worried.

I open my home and my office to forum members all the time. Now I have to worry about this kind of crap.

Messages In This Thread