rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Quote: (10-03-2018 09:46 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I was going to write a long post about this. Maybe I will. "The Moody Manifesto".

This is the gist...

- There are still decent women out there, contrary to the game "Bible." They are your nurses, teachers, non-profit workers, etc., who aren't dimes. There is a big range between Instagram model and fat blue haired feminists. Believe it or not, some women are relatively well adjusted and just looking for a stable guy who can dress himself, pay his own bills, own a car, and be a well adjusted human being. They're generally not smoking hot and hanging with Bilzerian, though. They're just normal girls looking for a normal guy. Not every woman is sucking off the DJ in a bathroom.

- The "Playboy Lifestyle" gets boring after awhile. I've been living it since 2013. Big house, nice stuff, cool cars, no kids, no girlfriend, good job (self employed), and money. One girl you connect with is better than 10 you just bang and can't stand. Honestly, I get bored, despite absolute complete freedom. There are days I can literally wake up and do nothing without any consequence.

- What is the point of all this? Notch count? Does 100 notches get you a 1up? Or would you rather start a family with someone you care about, who cares about you? I can't answer that. It's your life, live it however you want to.

- In my personal opinion, self improvement is vastly more fulfilling than banging women. I'll gladly take another 5lbs of fat loss than a bang any day, or some new moves at jiu jitsu class while dating a woman I actually enjoy hanging out with. Validation through notch count gets boring and meaningless. But that's just my opinion.

- Traveling is cool. It's worth doing. Just don't do it for the sake of notch count. It is also tough to do if you're in a business like I am that requires a lot of personal and local attention. I can't travel across the country every month because I have to be in court, in Philadelphia, often. Physically. It's part of the job. I wish I could just outsource everything and spend my life writing emails on the beach. But it doesn't work like that.

- You can have women friends without being a beta orbiter. Women who you talk to, email, text, without trying to bang. I have a lot of women friends and they're all cool. I'm not into them, sometimes they're into me, but I keep things casual and cool. They are usually a good source of meeting other chicks.

- You do not need to bang every woman on the first date, and next her if you don't. A lot of my longest term relationships started with three dates. Enjoy the ride, enjoy your time, enjoy the meal, and enjoy her company. As a lover of country music, this is good advice:

"Who knows where this road is supposed to lead
We got nothing but time
As long as you're right here next to me, everything's gonna be alright
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be
So, won't you ride with me, ride with me?
See where this thing goes
If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be"

I'm not saying to eschew game or just go back blue pill, it's just that the red pill isn't the prescription for total happiness and fulfillment, either.

I'm not really sure what is.

What I can tell you is to enjoy the ride and have fun with it.

By the way, I got three neutral rep points for writing this as a "game denialist."

Even though it's now about 7am, there is a chick sleeping in my bed, and we just had a giant party with mostly women at my house that raged until about an hour ago.

But hey, believe what you read online, boys. Buy the books. Sign up for the classes.

All it takes is sly spit to bang women. Really. Nothing else matters ... the internet said so.

A lot of you treat "game knowledge" like it's Biblical. It's like Moses came down and put the Ten Commandments of Game on Stone. Anyone who says differently is a heretic. It's sad, and wrong.

Messages In This Thread