rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Quote: (10-04-2018 09:10 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2018 08:52 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2018 08:49 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Even on here if some guy in his 30s was to talk about going out to bars, running night game and doing that shit then members would give him shit for it. People will tell him to "grow up" and this is arguably one of the lesser judgmental places out there.

Where have you seen this on this forum? Please provide examples.

Lets use a passive aggressive example from this page, nothing against anyone.

Quote:Quote:

If your 18-25 stage didn't include lots of hot young pussy then you will miss this part and eventually it will come back to haunt you later. If you married at 20 and after the "honeymoon" phase ends...and you have banged only 2 women in your life at 28 (+/- 1-2 years) you will be hungry for new pussy that's "missing". Thus you see 30-40 and also 50 that are constantly into chasing pussy eventually. It's not bad per se, but I think you're trying to fill a void.

"Fill a void".

Even if the author said there is nothing wrong with it, this sort of thing is not exactly looked upon highly even on a game forum. Hence why I said passive aggressive sort of attack.

A 21 year old going out to bars to get laid is young and having fun, a 30 year old doing it is trying to "fill a void".

I know it is a soft example but lets consider that this forum should actually be the most lenient towards a man wanting to bust a load on the face of a hundred different hoes. If that man is trying to "fill a void" on here, imagine the amount of backlash that exists from normal society.

Here we go again... let's shit on the thread and just hear beer whine...YES...it's what you're doing AGAIN!

PLEASE read my post again top to bottom and understand the logic in it starting from the age, stages of life and eventually the type of men. It's supposed to make sense as a WHOLE and not just the paragraphs you want to read.
You just generalize again and provide almost no value. Make no mistake (cause I know you will)...this is not a personal attack...but a mere advice (after countless that were given to you in other threads)...please stick to the thread and provide your thought value rather than beating on the same damn thing over and over.

Messages In This Thread