rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Quote: (10-04-2018 03:40 PM)Jefferson Wrote:  

The funny thing was, when I had the children I was married for 9 years. I was sure at that time that she would be the one to have children with. Six years later she had changed. I had changed. I no longer wanted to have children with her. Of course it was too late by then. Underestimating how you and the wife can change can be dramatic. It is a very expensive mistake. But there are no guarantees. You can be sure a woman is the one to have children with, and six years later you have both changed.

In fairness to both you and your wife - you married when you were young. You stated in a previous post you were barely 19. Everyone knows that we continue to change rapidly even well into our 20s. I'd say from what I've witnessed both in myself and my peers, it wasn't until around the late 20s that we really crystallized into the people we were meant to be. From that point on, personality changes do occur but at a slower pace, and they tend to not be as drastic, at least not over short timespans.

My personal suggestion to those interested in marrying is to wait until your 30s. I know the forum leans towards finding girls as young as possible to marry, but I remain skeptical of the odds of success when the girl is super young, say < 25. She's most certainly goin to change, may realize she wants to ride the carousel for a while longer, etc...

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Messages In This Thread