rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

I always read the 40+ game thread and it’s very interesting to hear those guys real life experiences on this. What I see is that the men who have never had kids or settled down talk about desiring that and they feel like something is missing. Meanwhile the men who have been married with family almost always say hell no! It doesn’t work. She will lose respect for you, stop fucking you, it’s a soul sucking trap that you can’t get out of etc... at best some men say that it can be fulfilling but it is a ton of work, commitment and compromise and you will lose sexual attraction for your wife.
I have never read or heard of a man saying that mairrage completed him and filled him with joy and he loves his wife as much as ever and can’t get enough of her sweet ass.
What does this mean? I don’t know.

Messages In This Thread