rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quantity or quality on your travels?

Quantity or quality on your travels?

Quality always..

It is good to find a quality looking girl and repeat bang her and raw dog etc then take on some slutbag from the club and put a condom on your dick and not feel anything from sex and kiss and waste your time with an average slut....

But i am location independent so i have time to put the work in for the quality girls... and i am in my late 20's... If i was 18-21 then yea quantity all the way.. But half the time my dick goes numb when i put a condom on and bang some dumb whore with little intelligence. for that i would just pay for the quality i would get... why pay $25-$50 in drinks for a 5/10 when you can pay $50-75 directly for it and not be seen in public with an average looking girl...

to me its pointless and i would just pay if my goal was quantity and to fuck average looking girls.. these days i only have sex with quality looking girls( I dont pay as i can find a quality girl within a month with some work and convince her to go on birth control etc)

Messages In This Thread