rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quantity or quality on your travels?

Quantity or quality on your travels?

Quote: (10-12-2018 06:03 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2018 02:49 AM)fuckboy_horny_facesitting Wrote:  

If you're an average 20-something without resources to be location independent, who can't afford a cool lifestyle, it only makes sense that you'll get more options as you evolve to the average 30-something guy who can afford more things in life, travel, style, do bang trips in a 3rd world city every weekend...

An "average" 25 year old has far more options with prime women aged 18-29 than an "average" 35 year old. Money or no money, most men by 35 have aged horribly physically.

Theres a reason its unusual in most countries for a 35 year old man to be dating a hot 21 year old girl - and thats because it requires way above average resources, game, or both for them to do so. The vast majority of hot women are dating men within a 5 year age gap from them.

Yes that's right. But for Irish's case (living in Asia), I mean (didn't explain myself correctly before) that if you're a 20-something guy living in SEA without much money, typical guy trying to make money online with a money-scarcity mentality, you'll do less good than if you can afford Singapore and weekly bang trips. You'll dedicate your time to making money and the bangs you'll get will be mainly from Tinder. I guess it depends of the person but speaking for myself, when I'm in a "must make money quickly" mindset, I don't have the appropriate cool "don't give a fuck" vibe that I have when I'm well-off. I just swipe Tinder when I'm horny or call one of the 5s/6s that I have banged previously.

Messages In This Thread