rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quantity or quality on your travels?

Quantity or quality on your travels?

This is such a complicated question - man has thought about this for thousands of years.

When I first started gaming, quantity was everything. I wanted to increase my notch count as fast as I could. Even after fucking a few dozen, I was obsessed with notch count.

But after a while, I started asking myself what the point was of fucking just a decent girl. At the same time, I had gotten laid enough that the excitement in getting a new lay just wasn't as high anymore. I had fucked so many just-decent girls and I had accomplished that already. With all my fucks, I had conquered the decent girls.

I now wanted the quality. The hot girls. So now I'm more of a quality guy. And that's where I'm at now. Not only have I not accomplished the high quality girls yet, but I feel as though I am much more proud of the time that I fucked a hot girl than the 5 times I fucked a decent looking girl.

My thoughts.

Messages In This Thread