rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

which east european country to choose?

which east european country to choose?

Me and my friend (he's arabic) were at the bar the other night and met a polish guy. He had some knowledge about game and he told us about poland saying that if you're a well dressed/groomed middle eastern that are not overly religious you should definitely go there, you will look unique and stand out in the crowd of the white blond polish guys. So you could check up on that. Some african guys are killing it in Poland he told us. But if you read the poland thread i dont know if its a good idea going there nowadays and also if youre looking for quick bangs it could be hard since its very social circle oriented.

Quote: (10-03-2018 07:57 AM)LeBaron Wrote:  

if you are from The middle east avoid Ukraine. Also I've seen that you've been to Russia did you get laid?
1 week is a very short time to get laid in Eastern Europe.

Is it bad being black/brown in eastern europe? Why is that? Thats the first time i hear this statement

Messages In This Thread