rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

Quote: (10-05-2018 08:37 AM)hv123 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2018 08:19 AM)MANic Wrote:  

The WRT is a pathetic incarnation of his equally deluded forebear "the colonial ignoramus". Shashi Tharoor quite eloquently delineates and brutally exposes the hypocrisy of the WRT.
Modern India is undergoing rapid development and very soon we will see her rise, in all her splendour, like a phoenix from the ashes of foreign plunder. The thesis of Western Tiger (WT hereinafter) is a coherent and logical one. The Indian is not inherently bad nor stupid. In fact millenia of rich history and invention prove otherwise. WT has not, to my knowledge, suggested India doesn't have major problems merely that India is on its way to resolving them and that such incidents should not be construed as a indictment of India's glorious culture and people.
Unfortunately, too many WRTs running around here typing absolute rubbish when they probably haven't been to India and the only Indian they know is the Indian GP that tends to them. "Muh colonialism, dat der savages, muh white IQ" etc. Absolute nonsense!

Does India have its problems? Yes.
Is India progressing? Rapidly and while it may not be a superpower by 2030 I think India will be a pretty decent option in 12 years time.

While I may not have been born in India nor my parents, I am mighty proud to call myself Indian (by ancestry) and every time I revisit I am filled with immense pride at the progress being made and I am overjoyed that the next generation of Indians won't have to listen to similar feeble sneers from WRTs.

1. No one is saying India isn't going to rise to be a world economic power. The original point of the thread was that it's not a very good place to visit, right now.

2. The injustices of the east indian company and the future per capita GDP of India aren't really germane to people trying to get in to hotel rooms or fruity smells for the traveler on the ground, I would suggest.

3. It's an absolutely pathetic argument to put indian social attitudes down to {forced] british victorian moral values. I literally laughed out loud when I read that.

4. Fuck me the whole thing is stupid. It's like me throwing my teddies out the pram because someone said british women are fat and ugly.

I numbered your paragraphs for ease of reference.

Ad Para 1 & 2
I posit that financial improvement and the concomitant improvement in education will do wonders to address many social ills.
Ad Para 3
I agree.
Ad Para 4
Lol

Messages In This Thread