rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

Quote: (10-05-2018 05:17 AM)Western tiger Wrote:  

The irony of a westerner thinking western refers to the western world and then basing his post on that is perhaps the most conclusive evidence you could provide for my post.

The rest of the post is just meaningless meandering and the feeling is mutual. Once you realize that the rest of the world constitutes the majority and does really care for the west and wishes that you lot would go jump on a one way ticket to Mars the better we could get along.

Here's another category for WRT - the pseudo cultured troll. One who thinks his one week travel to another country is enough for him to be 'objective' and emboldens him with enough confidence to write rubbish posts that his fellow WRT will lap up

Hv : lol, you're English. You lot are distinct from the rest of the west and understand that the western viewpoint is but a minute one. I just got a bit tetchy at other westerners passing of subjectivity as objectivity. Cheers!

It's not just Westerners that think India is a dung heap. Asians feel the same. Hopefully China invades one day and makes the place a bit more civilized.

I don't see how spending a month or a year there would change anybody's oppinions. It's not like the shit in the streets, or rapists oggling your woman is gonna grow on you after a while.

Messages In This Thread