rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

Quote: (10-04-2018 02:36 AM)Western tiger Wrote:  

Their policies don't seem to be based on factual reasoning as much as grandstanding. (similar to trump in my opinion)
Any proof for your statement?

1) Demonitization saved India's real estate market from crashing, and by extension India's economy
2) Aadhar link has led to crores of fake document holders from disappearing. They are and have been a strain on the economy
3) Ujala Scheme saved crores in electricity bill. Paved the way to electrify every village in India
4) GST has massively increased the government's tax base
5) Optical fibre network expanded to 0.2mn km since 2014 including rural (in <3.5 years)
From the top of my head, these policies and their results are not due to grandstanding. There are many more successful policies. Of course, not all the schemes have succeeded. But 'grandstanding' is not the right work

My father works as a civil servant (IAS), and according to him and his colleagues (who have been a part of the system for 25 years each), the speed of the changes is mind-boggling but most of the changes wont be felt now, development needs time.

When it comes to decisions on this scale you need as many talented qualified people in the same room as you can get and he and amit shah tend to sideline people who don't align with their views.
Can you back this with proof?

PS - Talent doesn't equate to effective. India needs people who are effective, not just talented. Talent can be hired. India doesnt have a shortage of high-IQ and patriotic individuals

I can see why they do that because their resentment runs deep all the way back to nehru banning the RSS and their disgust that English is becoming the neutral language in India rather than hindi but it is what it is

WTH are you talking about? Lol
Article 343 of the Indian Constitution - “The official language of the Union shall be Hindi in Devanagari script”
Article 351 of the Indian Constitution - “It shall be the duty of the Union to promote the spread of the Hindi language, to develop it so that it may serve as a medium of expression for all the elements of the composite culture of India and to secure its enrichment”
Even though our Constitution does not use 'national language' word, it clearly gives special directives to Union and State to take efforts to spread use of Hindi language.

Nehru banning the RSS was based on suspicion that RSS was involved in the assassination of Gandhiji. Complete BS. The ban was reversed
Also, have you been to an RSS Shakha?
(Please take some time, and read about how RSS helped, and is helping, people whose livelihoods was destroyed in Kerala floods recently. I know this because my family has been personally involved in the rescue efforts)

At the end of the day I see India becoming like Italy, a corrupt inefficient government but one where basic systems work especially those that will rely on computerized systems like aadhar to provide some sense of accountability and the average person having a good quality of life.
[Image: whoa.gif]

Messages In This Thread