rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

To be frank I hate him.

Their policies don't seem to be based on factual reasoning as much as grandstanding. (similar to trump in my opinion)

When it comes to decisions on this scale you need as many talented qualified people in the same room as you can get and he and amit shah tend to sideline people who don't align with their views. I can see why they do that because their resentment runs deep all the way back to nehru banning the RSS and their disgust that English is becoming the neutral language in India rather than hindi but it is what it is

At the end of the day I see India becoming like Italy, a corrupt inefficient government but one where basic systems work especially those that will rely on computerized systems like aadhar to provide some sense of accountability and the average person having a good quality of life.

Our size ensures we will be top 3 minimum if not top 2 second only to China but this will take time. I will probably only catch a glimpse of it at retirement.

At current growth rates we will catch up with the USA on PPP as early as 2030 but overtake then on nominal around 2060 assuming we maintain 7% for the next 30 years and then plateau at around 4.5 - 5%. Easily doable in my opinion but we will see.

Messages In This Thread