rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American woman sexually violated in India

American woman sexually violated in India

Quote: (10-03-2018 05:16 AM)MysteryBlack Wrote:  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

An American woman was travelling to India alone to do some exploring. She booked a hotel that was only $10 p/night in a red light district. Hotel staff were apparently playing around with her rooms air conditioning power so they could come in and repair it.

The video has close to 700k views in less than a month. The foreshadowing to this video is that she did not get assaulted, but rather prevented it by refusing to let them in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI&t=610

The woman in this video on the surface appears to be reasonably intelligent. At least, intelligent enough to do some research before hand about both the country and the district she is staying at. I don't see why she wouldn't pay more than $10 p/night for a better hotel in a much safer district of a country like India...

The thirst strikes again. According to the video description, it wasn't the first time this thirsty manoeuvre occurred.

It's strange how some people travel around the world only to have their stay in a substandard area of their visiting country. You can easily do that in your home city by going further away from the city centre.

Quote:Video Description Wrote:

GREAT NEWS UPDATE!! Within 24 hours of releasing this, the hotel where this happened was SHUT DOWN by upper management in the chain. It came out that this has happened to other women who stayed there in the past as well! NO MORE. Action has been taken! This is a video that is so difficult to release. If something like this has happened to you, you are not alone. Thank you so much for listening. A police investigation is currently underway about what happened.

Here's some top comments from the video:
Quote:Video Comment Section Wrote:
  • Indian guy said: Dont come back!! Trust me, i am saying that with love and care... I am an Indian and i know how difficult it is for women living in our country... And also as a Indian myself, i apologize for the bastards that you had to deal with.... God bless you and give you long and happy life
  • So guys in india are exactly the same in real life as they are on facebook lol
  • Even I'm an Indian i don't feel safe here either
  • Don’t go to India.. Sexual Assault is very common there.
  • So Indians aren’t just weird in foreign countries and on the internet but in their own country too
  • Another Indian Guy Said: The biggest problem in India is that people don't want to accept that we have a serious problem here..... Most indians don't want to see how much screwed up our country is .... Especially because government don't want them to.....
  • Sincerely speaking as an Indian, please don't come to India ever alone if you are a girl. It is even more dangerous if you happen to have White skin and are attractive or just attractive (to understand why I wrote 'White' specifically, look up on the Internet about the obsession with fair skin in India). Forget all that nonsense of spirituality and Moksha, all that is pure BS. If you really want to see how miserable a third world country can be, please, please come in a group of 5 to 10 people, with equal men-partners who look strong enough to overcome some simple physical attack. I will get a lot of flack for deteriorating my country image but that's how it is. Sure, you will find a lot of good, beautiful, honest and intelligent people, but that is just pure statistics. It will be a miracle if in a country of 1300 million people you don't find one. It has nothing to do with any culture or some great heritage. If you are a man, it is 20 times safer for you but again, stay in major cities. It is a miracle that how we are functioning after all the chaos and misery people face here. I went to Europe 2-3 months back and believe me, it is not distantly possible for anyone from a developed country to even fathom what a mess we are. Stay safe, don't be fooled by any advertising you see or hear. If you are really interested in knowing this ancient culture, try to find someone in your country who comes from India ( you will find there are a lot) and interact with them. They will be probably a hundred times more civilized and helpful than any local guide you can find. Stay safe. Sorry, it will take some more time (maybe decades) before we reach the same level of public-behavior and life-standards that you people enjoy. Again, for people coming after me, yes I understand that some white people are responsible for part of this problem, but we can't really do anything about it now except making it better ourselves.

Relevant video (from 2007):

Here's a classic tweet from Tuthmosis:
Quote:[/url]

VERY RARE! COLLECT! From a little meme browsing, [url=https://rooshvforum.network/thread-17824.html]IRTs
dream has been achieved vicariously through this man:
[Image: LTiybTJ.jpg]
"Nice pic dear" game: That's definitely a Facebook thing.

Messages In This Thread