rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I lost 60lbs in about 3 months

How I lost 60lbs in about 3 months

Quote: (10-03-2018 09:05 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Hank, what would you estimate your caloric intake to be per day?

Because i like you take on weight like crazy when i eat normally. I seem to only use weight when i eat one meal per day and swim or run on top of that, so i dont know if i have a shockingly low metabolism or im just missing something.

Probably around 1200 - 1500 a day, including wine. Some days it's higher, some days it's lower, but that is the average.

Yesterday's intake was two hard boiled eggs, a can of tuna fish, and wine with blueberries. That amounts to under 1000 calories, but I felt full.

Are you eating a lot of carbohydrates? If so, I would play around with your macros, and place the emphasis on lean protein, followed by fat, and limit your carbohydrates to workout days.

Otherwise, the key for me seems to be avoiding snacking, keeping calories low, and doing a cheat day / meal once every two weeks that is reasonable. (i.e., rice and beans, sushi, or maybe half a hoagie at the worst).

Messages In This Thread