rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

I dunno about ties in general but I went to a traditional gents out fitters a few years back. The kind of place where you can buy tweed suits with old school mannequins etc. Now I was looking at the silk ties and the shop keep asks me "do you have a colour in mind sir". And I say "well something purple". The chap, with half glasses, turns round opens this wooden draw in hand build furniture and opens a draw with Italian silk ties of literally every colour you could conceive, rolled and arranged by colour order. Like a paint chart. God it was beautiful.

I'll never forget the smell of that place. Fusty but warm. The kind of old building in England that you can never get rid of the damp from. All bespoke display counters with glass tops, cuff links, green carpet and shirts organised by collar size. Like and old school gentleman's club.

Messages In This Thread