rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

Quote: (10-03-2018 02:45 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

@HankMoody

Quote:Quote:

The women look like they just rolled out of bed, with visible piercings, clothes that have dog / cat hair all over them, etc. Disgusting.

Do female attorneys show up in court like that? Don't juries find it annoying, the colored hair, the slovenliness, the slutty dress, and the clanking bracelets?

Seems like it would not only create a bad impression, but distract from the case. Instead of listening to the facts, they are watching the attorney's chin, waiting for the little ball of sweat to drop.

Yes, in Philadelphia they do. This is a very "woke" city, so female attorneys assume they can show up to court looking "woke" and all juries will sympathize with them.

They also have a tendency to get loud, obnoxious, point fingers, and get emotional to the point of being annoying. Juries hate it.

What they don't realize is that juries are comprised of people who are not happy about having to take a few days off of work to hear your case, only to make $7 a day. All the piercings, the blue hair, the wrinkled suits, dog fur, jewelry, tattoos... it's all very "woke" but a total distraction. Even if they're liberal, they usually will set aside "social justice" and "woke" norms to try and understand the facts of the case.

You don't want a jury spending their time thinking about "Why didn't that lawyer get a haircut and dry clean their suit?" You want them thinking about the facts of your case.

When on trial, I wear a fresh pressed white shirt, blue / yellow / red / pink tie, navy blue suit, black shoes, and normal socks. I shave my face and put on glasses. Nothing too "stylish." My friends are like "wow, you actually look like a lawyer."

This way I'm not a distraction, and I'm not hurting my client.

Messages In This Thread