rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

This is why feminists fail in the workplace

"Fat femmes and other people with “nonconforming” bodies get especially fucked over in the dress code department because we have to work harder and spend more to find things that fit. We have to be careful that it’s adequately covering us up in ways thinner people do not have to consider."

Yeah, and I'm short, meaning I can't buy shit off the rack otherwise the inseam looks retarded ("OMG!! He said retarded!!"). I generally have to buy custom fitted clothes, which cost the same amount of money as stuff off the rack and actually fits me correctly.

Awful.

"Katie Tastrom is an activist, writer, and lawyer. She writes about living with chronic illnesses, disability justice, fatness, parenting, queerness, bodies, and other stuff. She lives in Syracuse, NY with her four kids and amazing partner. She also watches a lot of TV."

[Image: Katie_Tastrom_768x769.jpg]

I don't watch TV, except for Philly sports.

Maybe instead of rallying against dress codes, you should stop watching so much TV and go outside?

Messages In This Thread