rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing Annoying Person at Work

Dealing Annoying Person at Work

Cheers guys. Funny enough he mentioned earlier that Sarah is coming on stronger to me recently, I just laughed and said yeah but she's can do better than me can't she in a friendly manner, he just laughed in a weird high pitch way and said he was only joking and slapped my knee.

it does hammer a home a constant weak point throughout my life and thsts over sensitivity at times and not always being able to determine if someone is joking or not.

I then tend to stew on something for days, which I know is stupid as it only harms me.

I didn't sleep well last night which can make things seem worst than they are.

Part of me feels he shown me up in front others and I shouldn't let him get away with it - a pride/ego thing.

Do you guys have any recommendations for building a thicker skin to deal with this sort of crap. I think it would make a big difference to my quality of life if I could improve on this.

Messages In This Thread