rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

Quote: (10-10-2018 12:08 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2018 12:05 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

*most recent post*

Misc points:

- The vibe and the conversation is never static, it's dynamic and there's a flow

- She is the one that usually brings it up. Girls assume I fuck a lot. They think I am some sort of player. It's a shit test on it's own some times, other times they are curious.

- I will discuss it with girls i am not fucking and again, they will bring it up. Even girlfriends friends etc. This falls within the example you gave, without the intent of flirting yet I still don't consider this as "impolite, slutty and unladylike to talk about sex"

- Even then, it won't usually impede me with getting sex, because a vibe is a vibe and a one night stand is a one night stand. You are screening for this when you want a one night stand.

- Girls have asked me this, post-sex because they want feedback or validation

- There's a difference between girls who brag about sex and ones who are curious and feel disarmed around you to ask. I encourage these girls and their sexuality.

- In the JRE vid, I note the lack of sexuality but i don't think a publically broadcasted video of a popular podcast is a great example of your point but I still get your point. I used to feel the same way but like I said, it's never so static.

Every woman brings something different to the table and it depends on the girl asking the question. Is it congruent with my assumption of her being a slut or incongruent with my assumption of her being innocent?

This is literally it. Congruence, for what we discuss it to be is whether it's congruent with our assumption, not with who they really are as we don't know shit that early in the interaction/

Humans are multifaceted creatures.

We have different opinions and that's great, it's a forum and it's good to push buttons to get to the substance of the topic.

While I appreciate your experience and examples; I can't agree with it in such absolute terms. Many various factors too. It depends on so many factors hence my OP mentioning it's a grey zone.

Also relevant, for some humour, should you wanna sprinkle it in.

Quote:Quote:

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at the Snowball last year.

There was no shortage of hot idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached him for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature." The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself." The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955?”

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times. Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

Late to the party...... However, I think there are two schools of thought at play here:

1. One school is that of a somewhat traditional alpha, stoically-inclined, mindful (if not preferential) of pre-sexual revolution mores.

2. New(er) school which emphasizes maximizing opportunities and reference experiences to take full advantage of the pussy buffet on offer.

Disclaimer: For me, school #2 is much more fun because I enjoy the challenge of determining which type of game will be most effective for getting the bang. Some women will require long game (3+ dates - yuck), some will acquiesce to quick sex, some will give no ground unless you push the right buttons, etc.

Messages In This Thread