rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

I've made the same basic point "it's impolite, slutty and unladylike to talk about sex" at least twice. Why are people getting so aggressive about that?

Some fucking theory? Yeah based on my experience. I only accept theories that go with my experience, I'm not a nerd posting about game theoretically.

I don't actually think anyone disagrees with my point there, it seems like it's just miscommunication and this is turning into an argument for no reason.

It's good and bad. She's thinking about sex, great and it might make sex easier. Great! But that's not all I care about.

The bad part is she's a slut, everyone else has ridden her first and she doesn't care about putting those images in your brain. That's a turn off for me. And it's not a good topic of conversation to go along with as I'm trying to explain.

I've been with sluts, most girls are sluts. I just prefer the ones that hide their sluttery better, not open sex positive sluts. They make me cringe and worry about how many STDs they're carrying. Also, I don't tend to do well with those types of girls, I know the essex girls Noir's talking about.

As for what percentage of girls I bang on dates? 100%. Sometimes it takes me two dates though. If a girl is willing to meet me at a bar near my place. I know she's interested and I know I am banging her.

I only go out with interested girls, and if I'm in a good relationship which is most of the time, I become even more choosy about the girls I go on dates with.

The last time I met up with a girl and didn't bang her was about five years ago when I was still learning game and too scared to escalate.

This showed up on my youtube and it shows why it's not a good topic of conversation;

Joe Rogan talking about blowjobs with an unfunny masculine slut.

Notice the lack of masculine/feminine polarity? How talking about sex makes her seem like one of the boys? Or it seems like a conversation between a slut and her gay best friend?

Notice how much her masculine brain and view of sex is a turn off?

Notice the complete lack of sexual tension between them? How talking about sex leaves nothing to the imagination and destroys the sexual tension?

Notice how she's leading the conversation? Joe Rogan completely falls into her frame and goes along with her sluttiness.

Notice how she's using her 'sexuality' as a weapon? She knows men like blowjobs so it makes her seem 'above' him, the subtext is that she has something he and all men want. It's a way for her to have the power in the conversation and subtly puts the man in the thirsty, I want sex position.

If a man can be a man and avoid talking about sex, he comes off as less needy and desperate, and now the roles are flipped and the woman has to work for the man's approval, not the other way round (the man working for the woman's approval/sex)

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread