rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

Quote: (10-08-2018 12:58 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2018 05:43 AM)zatara Wrote:  

+1 to Noir's posts, very well put. If a girl is asking you this question its because shes started having an inner debate about having sex with you. Its a very good sign.

When I've been asked it I just go with the jokey "I'm a virgin" or "this morning" answers, then add a "why...do you have sex on your mind...?" follow-up and lead the conversation that way. Once you get them talking about sex in detail its pretty hard to not end up banging them.

Total opposite in my experience. Sex exists to be done, not to be talked.

I'm not doubting your experience, but that completely disagrees with mine and anyone I know's experience too. My best guess why is that there might be a large difference in the women we're gaming. From your age and signature are most of the women you're dating late 20s or older and Eastern European? That might explain them/you being a lot more reserved sexually.

Western (Anglosphere in particular, but also Dutch/Scando/German etc too) women 18-25 generally almost always have their eyes light up once they get talking about sex, as long as its done in a fluid, non-judgmental way. Once they begin opening up about their experiences/thoughts/fantasies on the subject they're generally then in a highly sexualised state of mind, and any rapid escalation at all can easily push it to either a bathroom stall (if they're particularly slutty and/oror you're in the right hostel or Spring Break-esque environment) or else them going home with you.

Thats why my experience is any discussion of the topic with a girl, on a date or in a bar, is moving the conversation in a very positive direction.

Messages In This Thread