rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

When she asks: When was the last time you had sex?

Happened twice in the last month during the advanced seduction phase of our first meetup.

Was walking with a gorgeous girl in the buenos aires night and she asked me this...it had literally been that morning but I said last night cause I didn't want her to be grossed out my cock had been in another girls orifices a couple hours ago. Got a make out and sealed the deal on the second date.

Btw she told me it had been over a year since she banged because she was looking for a serious relationship and said i was really lucky I got laid and was a player... Told her it wasn't luck, it was a lot of help from above. She loved this reply.

Was walking with a bombshell in warsaw night and she asked me the same question. I didn't want to say but she pressed on and I told her less than a week ago. She was pleasantly surprised. In the uber to my pad she asked if it would get me hard if she told me she hasn't been penetrated in several months while holding onto my cock. Banged the fuck outta that russian girl.

Anyways, how would you reply to that question? I guess like everything you need to calibrate to the girl and get a feel for the context of the situation. Really curious to see how you guys would've handled it as I am expecting this kind of test will come up again.

Messages In This Thread