rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

Quote: (10-04-2018 05:10 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2018 09:27 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

There is really only so much you can write about game, though.

Get fit, dress well, whiten your teeth, tan, interact with women like you're a well adjusted social human being, don't waste all your money (profit = income - expenses), don't orbit around women hoping and praying they'll fall in love with you, go to foreign countries, do activities outside of gaming, be around hot women, develop social circles, don't be afraid to display masculine traits despite what the media says, etc.

There isn't really all that much to this.

If I were writing a blog for women, it would say "Don't be fat, grow your hair long, and be feminine and pleasant."

If you believe this, you'd quit the forum, you'd tell Roosh he's dumb for writing books instead of just putting out a pamphlet with these basics, and laugh at people who have any trouble with any of these as they are top-level concepts so basic that accomplishing them should be self-evident.

Get outta here with that (paraphrasing), "oh game is so easy, go buy a big truck, have a big dog, buy Sonos speakers and things will just fall into place" nonsense.

I didn't even like the majority/direction of content on RoK, but I wouldn't ever write it off like you do. What an insult to Roosh's work and the forum in general.

Eh, this is the problem ...

A lot of you boys want to believe the online game myth. It goes like this:

"All you need is solid spit and nothing else matters. Your looks, your career, your style, your fitness, etc doesn't mean anything. The only thing you need to do is spit good game and you'll be smashing dimes on the regular."

I wish that were true. If it were, I'd be awash in poon every single night and spend my days banging away on dimes, eating ice cream, drinking tequila, sleeping, and bartending for a living. Philly's Dan Bilzerian. Who gives a fuck about the gym? Or doing anything?

Roosh would move to Philly and we'd start a harem. We'd bang chicks, get fat as fuck, never do laundry, and drink all day. Maybe play some Playstation. It would be awesome.

In reality, having an active sex-life involves a lot of different factors -- looks, height, spit, style, career, hobbies, yadda yadda. I wish it were as easy as just having sly spit. But it's not.

I've learned this from experience.

Candidly, I have learned more from the times I've gotten blown out than the times I've gotten laid.

However, there are things you can do to increase your ability to bang chicks, even if you're not all that attractive: own a truck, have cool hobbies, learn to camp, get your spit down, tan, be fit, whiten your teeth, learn to fight, etc.

Will these things ensure you're banging dimes with ease? No, but they're fun and definitely increase your prospects.

Also, keep in mind that I don't write books for a living, and I don't profit from this. I just write on the forum because it's fun, and I host stuff at my house in Philly for the same reason (drop by if you want, our group is cool).

The bottom line is that looks matter for women, just like they do for men. Sorry, they just do. You probably don't bang fat chicks; they won't bang loser dudes.

I'm saying this as a man who is average looking and short.

When you boil it all down, game isn't all that difficult. Men and women want the same thing -- people they are attracted to.

Messages In This Thread