rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

Quote: (10-02-2018 10:32 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2018 08:52 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The left is celebrating: "Deplatforming works!"

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/machineiv/status/1046974958780469252][/url]

Coming up next....

"Locking up people works!"
"Disarming the entire population works!"
"Assassination works!"

It is very sad to see these useful idiots trying to shut down all the aspects of their culture that actually protect them during times of hardship.

Shut down Free Speech.

End Presumption of Innocence.

Scuttle due process.

Abolish reason and evidence.

Civility is a white man's trick.

Bring back the struggle session.

No forgiveness. No mercy. No more paying your debt to society. Guilt is now eternal.

Science is oppressive.

Abolish the term "Big Bang." It scares women.

Nation States and borders are racist.

All male sexuality is rape.

I can see why some people say the world is post 1984. No real need for big brother anymore.

People are competing to outdo one another in dismantling all protections for citizens against governments and groups and their narcissism is so complete that they cannot fathom that any of this will one day be used against them.

Manboobz claiming victory reminds me of my little sister commanding me to breathe, and then saying, "See, you have to do what I say."

What a tool.

You know, H.L. Mencken categorized law as a metaphysical realm. I used to disagree with that, but it seems to be more and more the case. The courts are now based more on emotionalism/political religion rather than empiricism.

Just today in Sweden, the former leader of the Nobel committee was sentenced to two years in jail for rape. There was no technical evidence, just the accounts of the alleged victim and her radical Feminist friends. (Same situation as with the Cosby thing etc.) I think we can all see where this is going to end...with violence. Most people are to stupid to learn from history it seems.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread