rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

ROK is going on hiatus after six years

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you for ROK. I found that site during a very tough time in my life when I was lost after a long term relationship, and I was searching for answers on life, women, and what to do next. I was probably trying to reconcile with my ex at the time, and ROK helped me identify my oneitis and banish it, as I finally freed myself to create a new life. I would say that ROK and the knowledge I gained from there, as well as the network of other "neo-masculinity" sites changed my life, and basically saved me from wallowing in beta-tude and set me back on the right path of masculine growth. It helped me work on myself, got me back into the gym, helped me find new hobbies and friends, tightened up my Game with the ladies, tightened up my mental game as I worked on the fortress on my mind, and I improved my life in numerous other ways.

ROK was my daily Bible for a long time, for several years I would check there daily and happily share all the new articles with friends. I would go back in the archives and read all the articles I could find from my favorite writers on the site, as I branched out onto their affiliate sites as well. I wound up migrating over to the RVF shortly after that and continued my growth offline. Sadly I haven't been visiting ROK as much in the last few years, maybe it's because I learned and internalized so many of the lessons there as second nature that some of the articles became redundant to me, but I would still stop in every once in a while and check out what was new.

The way I see it ROK is a victim of it's success, ROK is like the cure or the antidote to today's SJW-ism and the MSM propaganda...ROK was the Red Pill Cure for millions of Men. Sadly there's not as much money in handing out cures for today's diseases, like the disgusting pharmaceutical industry the money is in the spreading of the diseases and constant medication of them. Because once you've been cured of the Progressive Mental Illness you don't really need to keep taking the cure daily, you become the cure, as you start to walk the walk and talk the talk, and spread the red pill ideas yourself and cure other Men.

I can understand if ROK needs time to rest for a bit as we wage cultural war on many new frontiers, but ROK is leaving a legacy of hundreds of thousands, maybe more, men who have been detoxified and imbued with life-changing knowledge on how to succeed in today's twisted Clown World. But a day will come when the world will need this knowledge again....and we will be ready to Return as Kings, armed with forbidden knowledge that will be needed for the survival of the West. Thank you Roosh

Messages In This Thread