rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People Who Argue Foetuses Can Be "Killed" By 3rd Parties (Assaults/Car Crashes etc.)

People Who Argue Foetuses Can Be "Killed" By 3rd Parties (Assaults/Car Crashes etc.)

Quote: (10-01-2018 02:49 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

The couple affected by this tragedy I quote from below have shown no signs of such hypocrisy (their cultural background would suggest the opposite), but I know a large number of people, particularly women, who treat abortion like a rite of passage but will mourn something like a friend's miscarriage as the death of an actual "child" (above and beyond the unmet parenting/family expectations of the pregnant woman involved).

In short, an unborn child is a child when someone else does it, but a foetus when the pregnant woman goes to the abortion clinic.

I get the feeling that most of the same women who would happily terminate a pregnancy if it suited them would wail hysterically about their "murdered" child if they'd suffered a miscarriage following a moderate to severe car crash the week before they might have gone to the abortion clinic.

During the recent abortion referendum here in Ireland, I often mentioned the bolded, a life completely hinged on the whim of the mother.

An utterly pointless endeavour, we embraced the abyss and they wonder why suicides are going up, up, up for many years....my theory is we subconsciously realize we could have been seen as worthless to each other and our very existence could have been canceled out on a whim.

It shows people are completely overindulged in politics in these abortion debates, what people really need is philosophy or a philosopher.

It's hard to be in favour of something you won't even look at.

I wonder how many of the 70% that voted YES for would watch an abortion? Those who said they can't watch..... can leave the room, now everybody in the room votes YES......you just lost your referendum to have the right to abort.

Messages In This Thread