rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

People Who Argue Foetuses Can Be "Killed" By 3rd Parties (Assaults/Car Crashes etc.)

People Who Argue Foetuses Can Be "Killed" By 3rd Parties (Assaults/Car Crashes etc.)

Quote: (10-01-2018 02:49 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

The couple affected by this tragedy I quote from below have shown no signs of such hypocrisy (their cultural background would suggest the opposite), but I know a large number of people, particularly women, who treat abortion like a rite of passage but will mourn something like a friend's miscarriage as the death of an actual "child" (above and beyond the unmet parenting/family expectations of the pregnant woman involved).

In short, an unborn child is a child when someone else does it, but a foetus when the pregnant woman goes to the abortion clinic.

I get the feeling that most of the same women who would happily terminate a pregnancy if it suited them would wail hysterically about their "murdered" child if they'd suffered a miscarriage following a moderate to severe car crash the week before they might have gone to the abortion clinic.

I say this a lot but I think this may represent peak female solipsism/hamsterism as well as men's willingness to accept these things, i.e. gynocentrism. We are literally willing to redefine life itself based on a woman's preference in the current moment. That's all that matters to us.

Messages In This Thread